- 1 Posts
Unplugged while automated rooting program running
I have a galaxy note i717 and it was unplugged while an automated unrooting program (kingo android root) was running. Now the phone is stuck at the "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue" screen, and Kies won't connect to the phone.
Is there anything I can do to get the phone working again?
- 04-12-2014, 04:48 PM #2
Re: Unplugged while automated rooting program running
If that's the case it's likely bricked and can't be reversed.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By jeffdanger in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 9Last Post: 04-13-2014, 03:51 PM
- By ESA85 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2014, 07:18 AM
- By jcole01272 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 04-13-2014, 03:30 AM
- By ammarmon in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2014, 09:16 AM
- By Joe113 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2014, 12:20 AM