- 1 Posts
Root Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 runing official 4.4.2
Hello. I've just rooted my s4 i9500 runing official os 4.4.2, im new at this, I rooted my phone so I could get a different experience with it, like overclocking cpu to get faster performance (dont really know how to do this now that I have root access) (not thats runing slow, but just wanted to get the best out of it) Im really new at this I barely learned the process of rooting I've read I can flash a new rom like cyanogenmod (i guess is the best because it gets a lots of reviews) the thing is im not really sure how to do it and also is it worth it?
Basically im asking for advice. I want to get the best out of my phone (speed and goodlooks) mostlu because im bored of the original touchwiz. Help me please
- 04-13-2014, 02:17 AM #2
Re: Root Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 runing official 4.4.2
You can get apps on the market. Franco Kernel (for phone speed), ROM Toolbox, and ROM Manager are all useful. Just be careful. S4 is over-clocked from the factory.
Posted via Android Central AppPure mathematics is the only truth in our world.
- By invincible1914 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 05-17-2014, 04:16 PM
- By Greg C in forum Nexus 4 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 01:04 AM
- By slyguy304 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2014, 11:01 PM
- By autumn1112 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2014, 09:13 PM
- By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2014, 08:48 PM