A little Question about Android Instagram
If I want to arrange my photos in a particular hashtag, the sequence is fixed right? (If I add a hashtag in photo B, then add the same hashtag in photo A, the sequence in the hashtag page will be B>A, even I delete the hashtag in photo B and add it back again, the hashtag page still shows B>A) How can this default be cancelled so that I can rearrange the seqence, or can I arrange it by the time I posted the photo? (What I want: A>B) perhaps wait for an hour?
- 04-17-2014, 01:49 PM #4
- By Syncoplay in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2014, 12:53 PM
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 04-15-2014, 04:33 AM
- By ianhanson85 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-14-2014, 01:16 PM
- By McWolf247 in forum Android Security Apps, Tips & StrategiesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2014, 06:21 AM
- By Blackbeagle in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2014, 03:22 AM