- 1 Posts
Moto G soft brick!!
I tried to flsh stock rom to my device cos I didnt need paranoid android anymore, but it failed and since then whenever it reboots, I get lbank screen after the bootlader unlcoked window. My pc cant detect the device, so first of all how can I get it to see my sd card? I already wiped out everthing and factory reseted from clockworokmode recovery but still nothing helps!!
- 06-16-2014, 11:13 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Moto G soft brick!!
im sorry to inform you that this is becoming a common problem and as of yet there is no remedy. the not detecting device issue is either drivers or a lack of OEM cable. But i have flashed stock firmware to the Moto G to no avail. Everything flashes just fine, but it continues to loop before it gets to ANY options in Fastboot menu. So it is a bootloop that is yet to be solved. Sorry.
- By AM_SOS in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2015, 08:15 AM
- By charlyee in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 66Last Post: 07-06-2014, 09:04 AM
- By Murph5150 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2014, 07:47 PM
- By honeyfleur in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 04-17-2014, 12:33 PM
- By honeyfleur in forum Motorola RAZRiReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2014, 10:49 AM