[ROOTDIM APP] My screen isn't turning on anymore.
After installing the Rootdim app on my Htc one v (with cm 10.1) I tried to dim my screen for a bit. After not reacting for a moment
my screen turned off (*well actually the brightness turned so low i couldn't see anything) after some time still nothing happened while the Rootdim app should go back to normal settings after 10 sec.
Then I rebooted my phone. When I reboot my phone I first see the HTC dev bootanimation and then the cyanogenmod bootanimation and then when my lockscreen and '''sim card locked'' screen should pop-up I only see a super dimmed screen. How can I reset this to normal brightness? Will uninstalling the Rootdim app files manually (in my TWRP recovery) work? Or do I really have to go back to a nandroid back-up I made earlier. Because I rather not.
- By dNiceOne in forum Telus Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 16Last Post: 04-26-2015, 02:59 AM
- By adawe in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2014, 01:34 PM
- By Figurato in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 04-14-2014, 12:53 AM
- By Ashley Elson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 04:59 PM
- By Nika Lomtadze in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 03:08 PM