Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [ROOTDIM APP] My screen isn't turning on anymore.

Hello,

After installing the Rootdim app on my Htc one v (with cm 10.1) I tried to dim my screen for a bit. After not reacting for a moment
    my screen turned off (*well actually the brightness turned so low i couldn't see anything) after some time still nothing happened while the Rootdim app should go back to normal settings after 10 sec.
    Then I rebooted my phone. When I reboot my phone I first see the HTC dev bootanimation and then the cyanogenmod bootanimation and then when my lockscreen and '''sim card locked'' screen should pop-up I only see a super dimmed screen. How can I reset this to normal brightness? Will uninstalling the Rootdim app files manually (in my TWRP recovery) work? Or do I really have to go back to a nandroid back-up I made earlier. Because I rather not.

Greets,
    i_Android
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: [ROOTDIM APP] My screen isn't turning on anymore.

After no replies, I am now restoring my cyanogenmod back-up at the moment. I'll update if the restore fixes my problems (I think it will).
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: [ROOTDIM APP] My screen isn't turning on anymore.

Restoring to my nandroid has solved the problem.