- 158 Posts
phone is an old sprint gnex that my son uses solely as a media device. it has no cell service, and in fact has a bad esn.
i moved into a new place yesterday that uses time warner. the device recognized my wireless network just fine, and i logged in just fine. but not a single app can actually access the internet. i did a factory reset....re-installed several nandroids....nothing. i removed my gmail account, and tried to re-log with that account, and with a different account. the access just hangs, and eventually i'll get a message that access to the internet failed.
please give me some options to troubleshoot. i've put the phone in airplane mode. i've toggled off the cell radio.. nothing is working.
i have 5 other devices, and everything is fine with them. no issues at all.
- 158 Posts
Re: wifi puzzler
yikes, i really did it this time.
i clicked one too many boxes in twrp....and now i have no operating system, and i wiped my nandroids. (i am too stupid to have a smartphone). anyone can suggest a starting point? i guess i'm probably going to have to use odin?
- By Anthony K1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 82Last Post: 04-18-2015, 10:30 AM
- By RickyJagyasi in forum Motorola SpiceReplies: 3Last Post: 05-15-2014, 06:33 PM
- By quarrymanpaul in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2014, 06:05 AM
- By truenoboy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2014, 11:32 PM
- By penguinbennett in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 08:35 PM