- 30 Posts
Transfer contacts, with photos, to another phone.
Motorola Moto G.
I spent a considerable time and effort attaching photos to all my 100+ contacts. These photos were crops from larger photos so, stupidly in hindsight, I did not preserve any of them. I would like to copy all my contacts, complete with photos, to another phone. Copying the simple contact info is easy via the Gmail export/import procedure, but that does not copy the attached photos. Is there a simple way of copying contacts complete with photos?
- 04-14-2014, 01:43 PM #2
Re: Transfer contacts, with photos, to another phone.
Welcome to Android Central! Are all of your contacts on your old phone saved to your Google account, or to the Phone Account? If they're saved to your Google account, then they should be synced with your Google Contacts in the cloud, and I believe the photos should also be synced as well. You can go to Google Contacts on the web and see if the photos are associated there. If so, then they will all sync to your new phone, as long as you log in with that Google account.
- 04-26-2014, 11:07 PM #4
- By The Harrington in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 13Last Post: 06-02-2014, 09:54 AM
- By jazzgeek444 in forum HTC One X Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2014, 12:58 AM
- By josephflan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2014, 01:39 PM
- By Eli_C in forum Moto X+1Replies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 01:15 PM
- By cinq labs in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 12:48 PM