- 04-15-2014, 09:12 AM #2
- 06-15-2014, 07:50 PM #3
Re: VLC for Android, How to play videos on external SD card?
Or just simply folllow this tutorial
apoc9 blog: VLC beta for Android - SD memory card scanning problem1. Open context menu by pressing button left from home button
2. Go to the Settings (en) - 2nd option from bottom
3. Open folders/directories settings in media library section of the settings - 1st on top
4. Click on add custom path - on the bottom
5. A dialog box appears with text input. In my case I have movies on SD Card in directory Movies.
Therefore I had to specify path like this: /storage/extSdCard/Movies
If you mess up, you need to clear/delete the application storage. There is no other method to remove invalid directories from the application.Code:
- 02-20-2015, 05:53 AM #4
- 02-05-2016, 04:36 AM #5
- By lemonlimelight in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2014, 05:17 AM
- By micvelo64 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2014, 04:54 AM
- By Acheros in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2014, 02:52 AM