Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Trouble updating Nexus 10

So my nexus 10 has trouble connecting to eduroam school network sometimes and restarting the tablet usually helps with this problem (not sure if it's network or tablet fault for not connecting).
    Anyway, i tried restarting it today and it went into update mode and got stuck at downloading updates because there is no avalible network around.
    I made a hotspot with my phone and the tablet should connect automatically because i use it quite often like that, but it didn't. I tried making a wifi connection via my laptop but that doesn't work either. I will try using unprotected network when i find one, but i need a quick fix at the moment.
    The main problem however is that i can not turn the tablet off or restart it (keeps going on update screen if i try to) and it's getting uncomfortably hot.

Any ideas/suggestions what to do?

edit:
    Damn thing drained 3 days worth of battery within 2 hours and turned itself off, so i guess problem solved until i find an open network?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Trouble updating Nexus 10

*bump*
    Still got the problem.
    Whenever i plug the tablet in to charge it, it automatically turns on and tries to download updates.

Ideas please?