Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By eric002
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Deletion of Google+ account?

Question for everyone... I recently completely delete my google plus account attached to my email address of course. The problem is that in my Google Hangouts when I manually attach a picture ID to my texting Google im conversation , in the picture ID does not stay so with with my picture ID . Has anyone else ever experienced that before?thank you.

Posted via Android Central App
    zeteo likes this.

Global Posts
    654 Global Posts

Default Re: Deletion of Google+ account

Quote Originally Posted by eric002 View Post
    Question for everyone... I recently completely delete my google plus account attached to my email address of course. The problem is that in my Google Hangouts when I manually attach a picture ID to my texting Google im conversation , in the picture ID does not stay so with with my picture ID . Has anyone else ever experienced that before?thank you.

Me too. Not keeping photos private! Beware the power of the Bot!!!!

Have you tried pulling the upper bar down and clicking the top right menu And then click on the pic of the person and make a contact for yourself?

Edit: you create your profile in your contacts (people) then it shows up their. The pic you choose will show up on your texting apps.

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Default Re: Deletion of Google+ account?

Hey thanks for the suggestion I tried that, however, in my hangouts, and for sms, the manually set picture ID will only stay for a couple of minutes then will disappear and I'll have no picture there again. My Google plus account does have a picture associated with it But, at the same time Google disabled my google plus account because I don't like my nickname, & I disabled the app for my operating system because I don't use Google Plus at all just Facebook and LinkedIn any other suggestions