Deletion of Google+ account?

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Question for everyone... I recently completely delete my google plus account attached to my email address of course. The problem is that in my Google Hangouts when I manually attach a picture ID to my texting Google im conversation , in the picture ID does not stay so with with my picture ID . Has anyone else ever experienced that before?thank you.

Posted via Android Central App

zeteo

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Re: Deletion of Google+ account

Question for everyone... I recently completely delete my google plus account attached to my email address of course. The problem is that in my Google Hangouts when I manually attach a picture ID to my texting Google im conversation , in the picture ID does not stay so with with my picture ID . Has anyone else ever experienced that before?thank you.

Me too. Not keeping photos private! Beware the power of the Bot!!!!

4runnerbrett

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried pulling the upper bar down and clicking the top right menu And then click on the pic of the person and make a contact for yourself?

Edit: you create your profile in your contacts (people) then it shows up their. The pic you choose will show up on your texting apps.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey thanks for the suggestion I tried that, however, in my hangouts, and for sms, the manually set picture ID will only stay for a couple of minutes then will disappear and I'll have no picture there again. My Google plus account does have a picture associated with it But, at the same time Google disabled my google plus account because I don't like my nickname, & I disabled the app for my operating system because I don't use Google Plus at all just Facebook and LinkedIn any other suggestions

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante