Question for everyone... I recently completely delete my google plus account attached to my email address of course. The problem is that in my Google Hangouts when I manually attach a picture ID to my texting Google im conversation , in the picture ID does not stay so with with my picture ID . Has anyone else ever experienced that before?thank you.

Posted via Android Central App
    zeteo likes this.
    04-15-2014 06:02 AM
    Question for everyone... I recently completely delete my google plus account attached to my email address of course. The problem is that in my Google Hangouts when I manually attach a picture ID to my texting Google im conversation , in the picture ID does not stay so with with my picture ID . Has anyone else ever experienced that before?thank you.

Me too. Not keeping photos private! Beware the power of the Bot!!!!
    04-16-2014 10:42 PM
    Have you tried pulling the upper bar down and clicking the top right menu And then click on the pic of the person and make a contact for yourself?

Edit: you create your profile in your contacts (people) then it shows up their. The pic you choose will show up on your texting apps.

04-17-2014 09:15 AM
    Hey thanks for the suggestion I tried that, however, in my hangouts, and for sms, the manually set picture ID will only stay for a couple of minutes then will disappear and I'll have no picture there again. My Google plus account does have a picture associated with it But, at the same time Google disabled my google plus account because I don't like my nickname, & I disabled the app for my operating system because I don't use Google Plus at all just Facebook and LinkedIn any other suggestions

04-23-2014 07:00 AM