- 1 Posts
Transfer pictures direct from camera to android tablet
Hi. Can anybody help me please? I have a Panasonic FZ28 camera and a Pipo max 1 android tablet. I shall be taking both to a remote part of Canada in a few weeks. Can anybody tell me if there is a software program that will allow me to transfer photographs directly from my cam onto the Tablet, without taking my lap top with me?
Thanks in advance.
- 04-15-2014, 03:57 PM #2
Re: Transfer pictures direct from camera to android tablet
The easiest would be to use a microSD card in a full size SD adapter for your camera. Assuming your tablet has a microSD slot, you could easily take out the microSD card from your camera and insert it into your tablet to view or transfer the pics.
Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
- By the block in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 12-05-2014, 01:27 AM
- By samiimran in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 6Last Post: 04-25-2014, 11:15 AM
- By thestack686 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2014, 05:36 PM
- By cobaltgirl87 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 13Last Post: 04-15-2014, 07:46 PM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2014, 10:55 AM