Should i BUY a better tablet? Need HELP to decide!!

Billy95Tech

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I have 2 tablets a Android tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7 and a Windows 8 tablet Acer Iconia W700(i5 core) and got them in the last 5 months(since Christmas).

I am looking to buy a very high end Android tablet because my Galaxy Tab 2 7 is out of date and not very good compared to tablets like Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4.

I am very interested in the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 because all round better specs and a powerful CPU with 2GB of RAM, multi window feature, amazing display and the sceen size and more future proof.

I really want to buy it and have my Samsung Galaxy 2 7 as a back up just in case gets broken but my parents told me to sell my old galaxy tab 2 7 and after buy the new Galaxy tab pro 8.4(some internet users said the same thing) or otherwise have to wait a couple months and keep using my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.

But this is DRIVING me MAD because i have been thinking about this in the last 2 weeks and really need you to HELP me to decide!
I think if i buy Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8,4 i think i be more happy going on it and enjoy it more than my Galaxy Tab 2 7.
It will be my last tablet for a very long time.

Got 2 options:

1. Sell my Galaxy tab 2 7 and after get Samsung Galaxy tab pro 8,4.

2. Wait a couple months, keep using my Galaxy tab 2 7 and get the new Sansung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4.

What should i do? What would you do? Please HELP me!

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a Tab 2 7.0. What I did was rooted it and flashed SlimKat. Then, being a non TouchWiz based ROM it seemed like I got a new tablet, even though I didn't. As for the new tablets themselves, I am not sure what to suggest. The prices are getting kind of steep, and I think the OS is still rather large, so getting a 32 GB would be much more feasible.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If it were me, I'd sell it for the Tab Pro 8.4. But, I did not think the Tab 2 line was ever worth what it cost, so I may be biased.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad