I am thinking of switching from POP to IMAP for my 2 email accounts on my S3 and have a couple of quick questions for you.
1) I cannot find the place where I set the maximum number of emails (or length of time, donít remember which is use) so please guide me to the setup.
2) With IMAP is every folder syncíd or can I specify only some?
3) Is there any reason you would suggest that I do NOT switch to IMAP?
Thanks for your help!
1. IMAP is very different than POP3, you don't really need to set this
2. You can specify
3. No, if you have IMAP, unless there is a good reason to use POP, I always suggest IMAP.