- 1 Posts
Undelete ToDo entries
Ten out of twelve entries in the standard ToDo app that gets shipped with Android 4.2.2 got deleted. How can I try to recover them?
Could someone advise on some details also please:
1) In what directory the ToDo info is being saved?
2) Is it a file per entry, or all entries in one file?
3) What format the file is?
Can I use HEX editor to try to located the deleted entries by entering the text from the entries that are left and then looking around that area?
- By FarhanArshad in forum Beta RequestsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2014, 06:46 PM
- By julieT55 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-11-2014, 05:25 PM
- By NotATekkie in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2014, 01:14 PM
- By Striplar in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-20-2014, 02:15 AM
- By smstodoapp smstodoapp in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2014, 03:10 PM