help me out to unhide apps in asus FonePad7

fonepad7

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
i was unable to unhide apps which i have clicked hide option on the appdrawer screen...i found them in appbackup file..plss helpme out to unhide apps and see them again on screen :-(

Posted via Android Central App

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
i was unable to unhide apps which i have clicked hide option on the appdrawer screen...i found them in appbackup file..plss helpme out to unhide apps and see them again on screen :-(

Well, you need to goto the menu and on the top right corner you'll be seeing an button press that you'll find an option unhide applications click on that and unhide the application that you've have accidentally hidden.

fonepad7

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
thank you.but unfortunately its not showing unhide option it's just showing hide and lock options only.i found all my apps in app backup folder there it shows backup/restore app data :/...i can open my game and other installed apps only through playstore..now..

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried clicking the hide option again to get to the screen where you select what applications to hide, then unchecking the apps you no longer want hidden. That is how you unhide apps using Nova Launcher. While I have never used ASUS's version of Android, I would think it would be done in a similar manner.

laxman soodam

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
thank you.but unfortunately its not showing unhide option it's just showing hide and lock options only.i found all my apps in app backup folder there it shows backup/restore app data :/...i can open my game and other installed apps only through playstore..now..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez