- 33 Posts
Skype error locks up my tablet
I and three other friends have android tablets on which "Skype needs to shut down" or "Unfortunately Skype has stopped" comes up and virtually makes the tablet unsable. We tap OK and it comes right back up. Even after a Factory data reset this is happening. We cannot do anything else. One of my friends has never even used Skype. I put this on a Skype forum a few weeks ago with no answer at all. Is this not clear, or hasn't it been seen before?
Last edited by 1Ando; 04-18-2014 at 01:32 PM.
- By mahoroty22 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2014, 06:05 AM
- By frellingfrakker in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 04-22-2014, 01:53 PM
- By mahoroty22 in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2014, 10:33 AM
- By godsidekurt in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2014, 10:30 AM
- By jordo487 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2014, 10:19 AM