- 2 Posts
Question about Call Recorder, Android File Transfer and Mac
Does someone have a minute for a quick question about Call Recorder and the Android File Transfer application?
on a Mac computer.
(It's the Call Recorder made by clevermobile *I can't post a link at the moment, because I've just registered with the forum.)
I have Call Recorder installed in my Android phone, and it's working fine, except I can't see the latest call recordings on my computer when I plug in the phone (using Android File Transfer).
There were 51 calls visible and the latest few were not visible.
(But those call recordings are accessible on the phone.)
I tried deleting the 51 calls, but still I can't see the latest calls in Android File Transfer on the Mac.
The call recordings were in the file 'CallRecorder'. I don't see call recordings anywhere else.
If you're able to help with this, my sincere thanks.
- 04-23-2014, 05:41 PM #3
Re: Question about Call Recorder, Android File Transfer and Mac
I don't know the app (and I'm not going to search for it and install it) but if you know where the app stores the recordings (you found them with the computer, so you should), use a file manager in the phone (ES File Explorer, Total Commander, My Files) to look there and see if there are files in that folder.
If not (the app may keep new files in one folder, then move them to an "archive" folder after a certain number of days) email the developer. If you got the app from the Play store, the developer's contact information is down near the bottom of the page.
- By Harvey Williams in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 13Last Post: 08-04-2015, 09:04 AM
- By nyyankees8175 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 11Last Post: 08-14-2014, 12:42 AM
- By Vxlgsi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 04-23-2014, 08:08 PM
- By jvm1982 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 29Last Post: 04-22-2014, 08:43 PM
- By emad1995 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2014, 12:20 PM