Google/Android Tech support

pageproaudio

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
Hello all....does anyone know of a phone number at the Google Corporation, for official Android tech support. I have the HTC Evo and there have been a few times that some of the techs at sprint I have spoken with were not to competent on the android devices. I would like to go straight to the source.

The issue that I am having is that lately there has been a pause or delay when pressing a key or function on the device, and the device responding. I have rebooted my device and it works fine but then it happens again. I wanted to see if any of the techs had other ideas as to why this could be happening.

mouseglider

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I don't believe Google has a direct tech support - you have to call Sprint or HTC.

With that being said, maybe it is an app that you recently loaded - but to be sure, the only way to find out if an app is causing your probably is to unloaded one at a time (going backwards from most recent installed app - and after uninstalling wait a few days to see if that is your cause - the long way) - or the short way, just do a hard reset - but then you lose all your data - if everything is ok on a clean Evo, then you can start installing one app at a time and using it a few days per app install until you run into your problem.

Just my .02 cents. Good Luck!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney