"Remind me to" functions no longer work on Chrome
I remember when Chrome used to have Google Now cards, but I thought the pop ups were annoying so I turned them off. Now I don't know how to turn them back on, and when I type "remind me to ...." on Chrome on my computer, Chrome no longer sends a reminder to the phone/Google Now. Does anyone know how to fix this, aside from uninstalling and reinstalling Google Chrome on my computer?
- 04-19-2014, 09:59 PM #2
Re: "Remind me to" functions no longer work on Chrome
Turn off Now Cards in Chrome
Chrome Now checks for your mobile location even when Chrome is not running in order to continue showing you relevant Now cards. You can turn off Google Now in Chrome at any time.
Click the icon*￼*in the lower right corner of your computer screen (on Windows) or the upper right of your computer screen (on Mac) to open the Notifications Center.In the Notifications Center, click the gear icon on the bottom right corner (on Windows) or the upper right corner (on Mac).Uncheck the box next to "Google Now".
- By geoffwhite18 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 32Last Post: 10-04-2014, 07:03 PM
- By hollyhat in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2014, 12:31 PM
- By Ryan Atchason in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 04-20-2014, 07:29 PM
- By EggoEspada in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-20-2014, 08:57 AM
- By danmaytee in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2014, 08:21 PM