Transfer game save to different os

Aaron McDowell

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,

I recently got an ipad and was wondering if there was a way to transfer my game save for injustice to it from my android phone so I don't have to start all over again.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

I recently got an ipad and was wondering if there was a way to transfer my game save for injustice to it from my android phone so I don't have to start all over again.

Well, if the application is available for the Android platform then there is just no need to worry about starting all again just use the same account to sign in that you've used in the iPad and it is going to get synchronised automatically. :)

Aaron McDowell

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your reply. When I open the game on my phone it signs in with Google but I can't do that on the ipad. Can the save file be copied and moved to the ipad in some way?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for your reply. When I open the game on my phone it signs in with Google but I can't do that on the ipad. Can the save file be copied and moved to the ipad in some way?

Unfortunately you can't. The data is stored locally onto devices, not the data centers of the game company.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If the save file on the iPad is in exactly the same format as the save file in the Android, and there's no other setting or file in the game that keeps track of what you're doing, just transferring the file should do it.

Save a game on the android, even if you haven't played yet) and see where it saves it. Grab the file from the iPad and copy it to where it's saved on the Android, renaming the original file first. If it works, you're good. If not, delete the save file and rename the original back to what it was and you'll have to start the game over. (And you can email the dev, asking whether the game can be modified so you can transfer from one kind of phone to another without losing your progress.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda6969