HTC One (M7) huge issue. Need help !

AlexShterev

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I'm new to the forums, I usually don't write in forums but I feel that if someone can help with my problem it's you guys. So today as I was writing to someone on whatsapp the phone's volume buttons stopped working for no reason, the menu that comes up while holding the power button didn't come up, the phone just locked and unlocked the screen when I pressed the button. I managed to restart it after a while and it took me to the bootloader screen. The volume up button worked as the volume down, the volume down did not work, and the power button selecting function did not work either, I could only turn the phone on and off with the power button. I played around with the phone turning it on and off again for some time the buttons regained their usual functions in the bootloader screen i pressed recovery and got to safe mode on the phone. Everything was working well, I restarted the phone, it was still in safe mode, so I did it again and I've been stuck in the bootloader loop since (3 or 4 hours now). I haven't dropped the phone, it's not rooted or anything of that sort. Any help would be of use, thanks in advance !

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz