- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Freezing/refusal to boot up issues with tablet
I have a TMAX tablet on Jelly Bean, factory stock. Last night it froze and had to be reset with the button on the back of the tablet, after that when I tried to turn it on the start up menu displayed, but after that....nothing. No matter how long you waited it would never get past the boot up screen. After googling around I decided to factory reset it (with power + volume down since I couldn't get to Settings obviously), but the reset freezes as well. The farthest it advances is to wiping/formatting data, then it stops. I can turn it off and then back on and try it again, but it makes no difference, it doesn't get past wiping/formatting data.
Any thing else I can try before I try to use the warranty for repair/a replacement?
- 04-23-2014, 07:01 PM #2
Re: Freezing/refusal to boot up issues with tablet
It sounds like a hardware problem so unless you have replacement hardware (and are willing to void the warranty) I'd say no.
- 09-09-2014, 11:33 AM #3
- By andog88 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 05-28-2014, 11:03 PM
- By duffkeekz in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2014, 08:58 PM
- By MTHall720 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2014, 09:40 AM
- By 23Hester in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2014, 09:36 PM
- By SERBDVB in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2014, 08:04 PM