- 41 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Touch buttons response problem
I have a note 2, and the touch buttons next to the menu button responds late somtimes, or it wont work at all sometimes. What could be the prob?
Normally it works fine, and my ram are under half when it happens so it is not ram. Also everything else works even tho the touch buttons don't.
(sorry for my english).
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-23-2014, 06:57 PM #2
Re: Touch buttons response problem
First, Android normally runs with RAM as full as possible. Android isn't Windows. (RAM isn't storage, which has to have some empty space for Android to work properly.)
Second, it could be a hardware problem or a software problem - there's no way to tell without actually testing the phone, so your best bet is to bring it to a repair shop and get a repair estimate.
- By somenothingness in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 22Last Post: 04-20-2015, 09:27 PM
- By tt7890 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2014, 01:20 PM
- By JorgeTacoT in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2014, 12:47 PM
- By MTHall720 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2014, 09:40 AM
- By FinalStar in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2014, 09:00 PM