How to use Android phone to play blu-ray movies of my pc?
I have a lot of blu-ray movies on my pc.I am so lazy that sometimes i want to lie on my bed and use my phone to stream the movies. You know, there are some manners to stream normal films, but blu-ray movies is really difficult.
Luckily I have found a solution to realize this and now i decided to share it with you.
1.Install VidOn Server to your pc
Download a software named VidOn Server to your pc and install it.
2.Add the blu-ray movie folder
Run VidOn Server -> Click Add in Media library-> Choose media type and path of the folder-> Click OK to complete the adding.
3. Connect VidOn Player to VidOn Server
Download VidOn Player to your mobile device
Make sure your pc and mobile device in the same LAN
Run VidOn Player-> Click to open VidOn Server-> Click the icon on the top right corner ->
Choose the the right server-> Return.
Then you will find the blu-ray movies of your pc are now on the phone.
4. Enjoy Blu-ray movies
Click the poster, you can see the detailed info of the blu-ray movie. Click Titles, you will see the easy blu-ray menu navigation. Click the play icon, the movie begin to play.
While watching, you can choose the subtitles and audio tracks which you like. Then you can enjoy blu-ray movies on anywhere of your house by your phone. Its amazing, right?
- By LionheartedNJ in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-08-2014, 01:47 PM
- By ree3312 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 15Last Post: 06-08-2014, 11:46 PM
- By meashishnd in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2014, 01:46 PM
- By Steven Weatherbuzz in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2014, 07:53 AM
- By jimbo1mcm in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:43 AM