- 168 Posts
Just got my new phone - question about the top notification drawer.
I got my new phone in the mail, which wasnt advertised as such but was pre-rooted. But thats alright, scariest part was already done. I managed to successfully flash a new OS onto the phone.
My question now is, in that drawer part, there are icons for wifi, bluetooth, etc at the top.
is there any way possible that i can switch out the bluetooth one for a data one? I will likely never use bluetooth, but will want to turn data on and off with easy access. I have already several times through the settings menu, but i love the idea of it being right on top next to the wifi.
Anyway to do this without having to have an app running in the background all the time?
- 04-24-2014, 03:15 PM #2
- 168 Posts
Re: Just got my new phone - question about the top notification drawer.
Samsung captivate glide. Ive been really enjoying it! Just that one thing I was wishing i could change. Its running ICS 4.0.4 if that helps, but with the super user and all that. (although the super user app doesnt seem to do much itself, it just seems to let you allow other apps to do stuff.)
I was going to try the 4.3 one but it still seems to buggy for my liking. Hoping maybe for a non-buggy 4.4 release when the time comes.
But i havent had any trouble with anything being outdated, at least not yet.
- By Dale_M in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-07-2015, 01:06 PM
- By shamelin73 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: 05-05-2014, 04:32 PM
- By mujertins in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:51 PM
- By alanas123 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:33 PM
- By Bruce Terry Yancey Miles in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:20 PM