- 351 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Repeating App Updates
This has happened to me on multiple occasions and on multiple devices. I'll use the Google keep update as an example. When it became available, I manually updated on my Nexus 5. It seemed to do what it was supposed to but here I am a few days later and it has popped up as an update again. Why does this happen? For reference, I update my apps manually and not automatically.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- 04-24-2014, 07:38 PM #2
Re: Repeating App Updates
This question comes up from time to time. Most of the time, it has to do with very minor bugfixes that come out shortly after the latest update was just released--probably so minor that it isn't specifically mentioned in the What's New section. Ideally, it would help if you can track the exact version number from one update to the next, but I never remember to do so.
- By CypherNine in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2015, 02:39 PM
- By shamelin73 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: 05-05-2014, 04:32 PM
- By Thiscrapsucks35 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 04-25-2014, 08:27 AM
- By doylewt in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2014, 07:10 PM
- By Jason DeVita in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 6Last Post: 04-24-2014, 05:57 PM