Hey guys! What's going on??
May you help me please?
1) I have a external touch sensor
2) I have an android mobile
I want to communicate the touch sensor with android mobile and handle it, do you know how?? May you give me a direction?
- 04-25-2014, 09:53 AM #2
- 04-26-2014, 10:36 AM #3
Re: Touch sensor
It would also help if we knew the interface the touch sensor uses - both hardware and software. It should be in the sensor's specs. (If it's something like an I2C sensor, you're going to need additional hardware to connect it to a phone.)
- By jaleelhamidd in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 7Last Post: 09-21-2014, 09:08 PM
- By jaleelhamid in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 10Last Post: 06-09-2014, 10:24 AM
- By Kamakzie in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 04-25-2014, 01:26 PM
- By Jessica Gabris in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2014, 05:35 AM
- By bbogert79 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2014, 06:02 PM