- 2 Posts
Android internal memory help
Hi! I would be really grateful to anyone who could help me. My phone's (Samsung galaxy S duos) internal memory keeps filling up. As you can see in the screenshot, pictures and videos have taken up more than 800 MB of my internal storage, which bugs me because i store ALL media in my external SD card. how can I fix this? I can't download any more apps because of this. If there is something I don't know, or something you would like to share with me, I would be more than glad to know it from you. Thank you!
- 04-27-2014, 07:10 AM #2
- 04-27-2014, 09:20 PM #3
Re: Android internal memory help
Clean your camera's cache and data. Open Gallery and look for "pictures" that are images from websites you've been on and delete them. (You'll probably find Andy the Android from this site there if you use your phone to come here.) Also http://androidforums.com/t-mobile-my...ml#post6219209 That's a log of stuff some apps do. You only need it (and you should clear any existing one out) if an app misbehaves and the developer asks you to send a debug log so he can see what's wrong. Otherwise it's just wasting space.
- By ozaz in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 18Last Post: 11-18-2015, 09:44 PM
- By Arjun Agarwal in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 20Last Post: 04-28-2014, 11:38 PM
- By Tangled Tut in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2014, 05:39 AM
- By beyondthesmile in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 04-27-2014, 05:00 AM
- By Lyger000 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2014, 03:41 AM