Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation HBO GO & FiOS Mobile

Recently, there was an update to the Android system software on my Dell Venue 8. Since then, HBO GO starts up and goes as far as buffering a program. That's where it stops. I just stays in "buffering" mode and never goes beyond that. FiOS Mobile starts up and shuts immediately down. Netflix and YouTube apps still function and stream media just fine. Is any one else having these issues with these apps? I can only find references to HBO GO not working well back in 2013.

Thanks
    P

Default Re: HBO GO & FiOS Mobile

Did you (or anyone else for that matter) ever resolve this problem? I just purchased a Dell Venue 8, and HBO Go gets stuck on buffering. Running Android 4.3 (it won't update to 4.4 yet). Netflix and YouTube seem to work fine, as does the Xfinity TV app for HBO shows. HBO Go works fine on my iOS devices.

Thanks in advance.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

No answer yet. HBO GO & Fios Mobile still not working, but I found others having the same issue. Can this be a Venue 8 only issue?
    HBO Go App on Venue 8 Android not working - Android Mobile Products - Mobile Devices - Dell Community

Thanks for the quick reply and that link. I just posted over there as well. Not sure what is going on. I'll check back in here if I ever get it figured out.