handwriting to text on tablets

kanucme

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello group, I have a laptop/tablet with a touchscreen that allows me to write on the screen using the stylus and what I write changes to text. My screen cracked so I'm unable to do that now. I now have a galaxy tab 3 and Was wondering if they have an app that does this as it would be very helpful for my work. Thanx in advance for any help

Posted via Android Central App

Vsweety

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello group, I have a laptop/tablet with a touchscreen that allows me to write on the screen using the stylus and what I write changes to text. My screen cracked so I'm unable to do that now. I now have a galaxy tab 3 and Was wondering if they have an app that does this as it would be very helpful for my work. Thanx in advance for any help

I think your Tab3 would need a built-in Wacom digitizer chipset like the Notes with S-pen have.
Even if your Tab3 could work with a pen you would lose it within 48 hours as you can't stick it into non-Notes for safekeeping and transport.
This from someone who lost 3 already.

kanucme

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I actually compete paperwork from my phone using color note so the note format isn't a problem if I can copy and paste and transfer to another doc

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I think he meant that you'd lose the pen. If you always use it only at home, that's not a problem. My spare pen always sits in exactly the same spot on my desk.

kanucme

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I found an app that does what I wanted. It's called myscript stylus (beta). Works fine... Now I need a stylus that is comfy to use