- 10 Posts
Sorry for a noob question, but what's the point of getting a higher capacity model (like 32 gb)?
Let's say for the galaxy s line, there're 16gb and 32gb models. The 32gb model costs around 100 bucks more (or almost 200 in some countries). Can't I just buy the 16 gb version and then buy a really fast microsd, like sandisk microsd extreme plus, for 30-40 bucks? Is there any real world usage difference? Thank you!
- 04-29-2014, 05:56 PM #2
- 04-29-2014, 08:33 PM #3
Re: Sorry for a noob question, but what's the point of getting a higher capacity model (like 32 gb)?
The big advantage of getting a device with bigger internal storage is that you can install more apps and bigger apps. For the most part, apps can only be installed in internal storage, not an SD card. So if you plan on installing big games, that internal storage can get used up quickly.
Posted via Android Central App--please excuse the brevity and any typos!
- 04-30-2014, 08:31 AM #4
- By romi_kler in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 06-26-2016, 01:52 PM
- By dkhmwilliams in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 20Last Post: 05-04-2014, 02:39 PM
- By lindseybp in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-02-2014, 07:56 PM
- By Jon Jackson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 32Last Post: 05-01-2014, 04:50 PM
- By Spruce1969 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2014, 02:37 PM