- 1 Posts
Very urgent help!!!!-
I have an HTC One 801e (the first model)
and due to some reason I left my phone home, switched off for eight months. After 8 months when I came back, I tried to switch it on but I could not as the screen was locked and its asking for my Google ID and password.
In my absence, my family members tried to open my phone but after 15 attempts it got locked. Hence the Google ID and password.
I know my ID and I know my password but the problem is that my sim isnt working as the phone was switched off for a long time and there is no network connection. I had switched off my wifi and probably the data connection settings are off too. So, in all I am unable to open my phone.
I want to ask if there is any way by which i can save the data on my phone.
Please, the data is very very important to me and I really need to save it.
I tried backup but for that we need to connect the phone to the computer and since the USB bugging is off, I cannot do that either.
Anyone who can help me save my data??
- 04-30-2014, 08:20 AM #2
Re: Very urgent help!!!!-
If the phone IS switched on and connected to the internet: get another internet-connected device (PC, Mac, smartphone, tablet), goto the Play Store, login with your phone's ID and password, install the free app 'AndroidLost'. You can then browse your phone, locate e.g. your pictures and download or erase them remotely.
- 04-30-2014, 01:19 PM #3
- By shaftstriker in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 15Last Post: 08-27-2014, 04:29 PM
- By OralBee in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 07-23-2014, 11:02 AM
- By geoffwhite18 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-03-2014, 12:03 PM
- By isurvivorz in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-30-2014, 10:09 PM
- By shuckybucky in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-30-2014, 12:00 AM