- 1 Posts
How to flash a Stock European ROM?
i just bought an HTC One Mini on eBay.
The smartphone seem to be of Orange.uk (i saw this info using cpu-z app) and does not contain all languages (for example italian, and since i'm italian this isn't a good news).
I'm using this smartphone with a SIM of course not of Orange so i think that is unlocked.
But i want to flash a "classic" Stock of HTC One Mini European, not this. The actual ROM also is "locked" to Android 4.3 and if i check updates he don't find nothing.
So how can i flash a stock european rom? And where i can find it?
I've just found the Stock european here (or is somethings else?) htcdev.com/devcenter/downloads/
but now how i can flash it?
- 04-30-2014, 05:08 PM #2“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!
- By ansa82 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 07-31-2014, 06:16 AM
- By ShaggyKids in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 22Last Post: 05-04-2014, 07:36 PM
- By Amir Sherif in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2014, 12:09 PM
- By Jon Jackson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 29Last Post: 05-01-2014, 12:05 AM
- By Justin Stepp in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 8Last Post: 04-30-2014, 10:20 AM