Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to flash a Stock European ROM?

Hello,

i just bought an HTC One Mini on eBay.
    The smartphone seem to be of Orange.uk (i saw this info using cpu-z app) and does not contain all languages (for example italian, and since i'm italian this isn't a good news).

I'm using this smartphone with a SIM of course not of Orange so i think that is unlocked.

But i want to flash a "classic" Stock of HTC One Mini European, not this. The actual ROM also is "locked" to Android 4.3 and if i check updates he don't find nothing.
    So how can i flash a stock european rom? And where i can find it?

#Little update

I've just found the Stock european here (or is somethings else?) htcdev.com/devcenter/downloads/
    but now how i can flash it?

Global Posts
    4,210 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: How to flash a Stock European ROM?

Quote Originally Posted by androiduserfan View Post
    Hello,

i just bought an HTC One Mini on eBay.
    The smartphone seem to be of Orange.uk (i saw this info using cpu-z app) and does not contain all languages (for example italian, and since i'm italian this isn't a good news).

I'm using this smartphone with a SIM of course not of Orange so i think that is unlocked.

But i want to flash a "classic" Stock of HTC One Mini European, not this. The actual ROM also is "locked" to Android 4.3 and if i check updates he don't find nothing.
    So how can i flash a stock european rom? And where i can find it?

#Little update

I've just found the Stock european here (or is somethings else?) htcdev.com/devcenter/downloads/
    but now how i can flash it?
    You probably found an RUU. You don't want to flash a wrong RUU. You are probably going to have to flash a custom ROM.
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!