I was just researching some Google issues. One link took me to Google's own forums. Upon hitting that page, a popup appeared, saying: "Please Enter Password for Credential Storage" ... which prompted my immediate exit! Have not encountered such a thing before. Does anyone have any idea what the heck that was all about? Happened when browsing on my phone.
X-9 = 2B^3
- 04-30-2014, 06:46 PM #2
Re: Credential Storage
And they say they use it only to sell advertising.
Just think about it: if you were the NSA, and you wanted to know all that about everybody, where would you go to get it all in one place?
- 04-30-2014, 07:07 PM #3
- By Heather Ward3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 13Last Post: 07-22-2016, 11:43 AM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-30-2014, 11:19 AM
- By Jeff Thomas5 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2014, 08:35 AM
- By techy105 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2014, 07:35 PM
- By FaintDeftone in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2014, 11:33 AM