Credential Storage

Danny X-Ray

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
I was just researching some Google issues. One link took me to Google's own forums. Upon hitting that page, a popup appeared, saying: "Please Enter Password for Credential Storage" ... which prompted my immediate exit! Have not encountered such a thing before. Does anyone have any idea what the heck that was all about? Happened when browsing on my phone.

X-9 = 2B^3

Vsweety

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I was just researching some Google issues. One link took me to Google's own forums. Upon hitting that page, a popup appeared, saying: "Please Enter Password for Credential Storage" ... which prompted my immediate exit! Have not encountered such a thing before. Does anyone have any idea what the heck that was all about? Happened when browsing on my phone.

X-9 = 2B^3

Yeah, Big Bro Google knows who you are. And where you are, on the internet. And what you're doing. Or even where you are IRL if they've got your mobile phone number. And they know that every second of every day. And they log it. Store it.
And they say they use it only to sell advertising.

Just think about it: if you were the NSA, and you wanted to know all that about everybody, where would you go to get it all in one place?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress