4G no longer dims when Wifi connects
Samsung Galaxy S5 Android 4.4.2
This is quite odd. My mobile data (4G LTE) symbol in the header area used to dim (like when you disable mobile) when my Wifi kicked in and it does not anymore.
So it always appears that both 4G and Wifi are active at the same time. Only after watching which up/down arrows are flickering do I know which is working.
And on some occasions, the arrows on both flicker. I am not 100% sure, but I think this started after I turned on the Ultra Power Savings mode.
Can anything be done to resolve this?
- 04-30-2014, 08:48 PM #2
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-30-2014, 08:59 PM #4
- 04-30-2014, 09:01 PM #5
- 04-30-2014, 09:24 PM #7
Re: 4G no longer dims when Wifi connects
Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app
- 04-30-2014, 09:35 PM #9
- By Adoga in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 24Last Post: 03-05-2015, 11:49 AM
- By jrc058 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2014, 09:54 PM
- By nklv_aleksa in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 3Last Post: 05-01-2014, 10:59 AM
- By AndroidUser187 in forum T-Mobile Sidekick 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2014, 06:04 PM
- By Nika Lomtadze in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2014, 04:31 PM