Bluetooth Audio Notification Issue

greatbazunka

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
On my android 4.1 phone i silence it at night, but use a white noise app through a bluetooth radio next to my bed. Now the phone is silenced, but the white noise audio still plays through the bluetooth radio. Normally when silenced and not connected to a bluetooth device, no notification sounds play at all, but when silenced and connected to the bluetooth radio, the notifications sounds play thought the bluetooth radio and disturb my white noise. These include sounds for ebay notifications and text notification. I can't figure out how to stop this. Any ideas?

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
On my android 4.1 phone i silence it at night, but use a white noise app through a bluetooth radio next to my bed. Now the phone is silenced, but the white noise audio still plays through the bluetooth radio. Normally when silenced and not connected to a bluetooth device, no notification sounds play at all, but when silenced and connected to the bluetooth radio, the notifications sounds play thought the bluetooth radio and disturb my white noise. These include sounds for ebay notifications and text notification. I can't figure out how to stop this. Any ideas?

If you have no option to turn off notifications and Airplane Mode is out, do you have a "Blocking Mode" in your settings? I'm not positive that will work, but...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc