Laptop Crashed ...How can I get my Google Music playlists back into iTunes
I think I'm going in the reverse direction of most people here, but my lapper hard drive died and took my itunes library with it. However, I have a backup of the music and playlists to Google Music and I'm using the Music Manager software to download my library back to my new PC.
My question is this...how can I get my Google Music playlists download to my PC and then synced to my new iTunes?
Thanks in advance!
- 05-03-2014, 02:09 AM #2
Re: Laptop Crashed ...How can I get my Google Music playlists back into iTunes
Assuming you know how to get your music from Google music, and know how to get them into iTunes..and all you need is to sync your android to iTunes, then you can read this article on how-sync-music-and-videos-your-computer-aka-itunes
- By Skyhook1 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2014, 03:48 PM
- By A895 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 30Last Post: 05-05-2014, 10:30 AM
- By ahawkua in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 05-04-2014, 01:53 PM
- By kaide Le Blanc in forum HTC One M8Replies: 9Last Post: 05-02-2014, 04:09 PM
- By DG2014 in forum HTC Sensation XLReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 12:37 PM