- 168 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Help with CWM 184.108.40.206 partition sd card?
Trying to partition my sd card... but im not seeing that option in the recovery menu at all. from what ive read it should in advanced.
but all i see is reboot, reboot to bootloader, power off, wipe dalvik cache, report error, key test, and show log.
nothing about SD cards at all.
tried the option within the actual app with the tablet running... didnt seem to actually do anything as link2sd, which im trying to get to work, still will not work.
im running a samsung galaxy tab 3 i believe its t210r (not my own, trying to fix it up and speed it up for a friend).
- 12-16-2014, 12:20 PM #2
- By Ryan Jorgenson in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2015, 07:37 AM
- By psdnakita in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2014, 12:47 PM
- By Michael_CS in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-03-2014, 06:32 PM
- By _pp in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 18Last Post: 05-03-2014, 01:00 PM
- By JorgeTacoT in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2014, 01:33 AM