Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question IMAP / Nexus 5 email app - sync works, but doesn't refresh...

Hi,

I have a Nexus 5 / KitKat 4.4.2 and I'm trying to use the default Email app. I have the following problem:

I set up my IMAP account connected with Thunderbird on my PC. Everything syncs perfectly. The only problem appears when Thunderbird filters a message. The email app doesn't refresh the folders, but only the INBOX. I don't know which is the cause of this problem. So, what happens is:

If I send e-mail to inbox (not filtered)... everything works perfect on all 3 devices: thunderbird (pc), roundcube (webmail app), android.
    If I send e-mail Subject: "Work", Thunderbird filters it to "Work" folder and deletes it from Inbox. But I'm not notified anymore about new mail on Android or in the webmail app. If I go and manually check the "Work" folder, it will update it. But not auto...
    And it has nothing to do with refresh interval. I waited much longer.

Did anybody encountered this problem? If you need more details, please let me know. I really need to solve this.

Thanks
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: IMAP / Nexus 5 email app - sync works, but doesn't refresh...

No idea?
    I have tried several email apps. The inbox gets refreshed but not the folders.... I don't know what to do.