Help with blocking annoying App Ads on a Galaxy Note 3 from Bell.

Furious1964

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
I recently bought it and every App I have has these annoying ads popping up or down on the screen. I've tried everything I can think of with no success.

Is there ANY definitive way short of completely removing the Apps that can block these Ads?

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Recently bought what?

I've found the free apps and trial versions are usually the ones with ads. If you buy the app most often there are no ads or if there was the ads go away.

Pretty sure if you don't want to spend the money you put up with the ads. The developers apparently make enough money off them to make it worth their while to be able to keep developing. They have to get it from somewhere to continue their work. I *never* click ads but I guess lots of other people must or the ads wouldn't be profitable and they would go away.

Most apps are so inexpensive that when I find one that works for me and I like it enough to use it I don't mind spending a buck or three to go ad-free.

Deb from my Note 3

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! ShaggyKids makes a good point about buying apps, but in your case, the popup ads may simply be from one of the free apps you installed, that doesn't necessarily have a paid version. With these kinds of annoying popups, you may just have to uninstall your apps one by one until the popups disappear. Start with your games, since these are the most common culprits.

Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.

Furious1964

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
I should have stated that I recently bought the Galaxy Note 3, not the Apps.

What I want to do is get rid of those annoying ads on my free apps. I've tried everything, and also tried rooting but that failed ;(, so now I don't know what to do.

Is there an app that can TOTALLY block the Ad Servers from contacting my phone?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2