Xperia M Rooting
Hey everyone. I'm new to Android, and I bought an Xperia M for my travels this summer. I'm adding a lot of apps that I will need to stay in contact with friends and family at my destination and back home in the States.
I am thinking about rooting my device so that I can move some apps to my External SD card. Does anyone know of a way that I can do this without destroying my phone?
- 05-04-2014, 05:53 PM #2
Re: Xperia M Rooting
Is this what you are talking about? Full Root for Sony Xperia M c1904 & c1905 models on JB 4.1 - xda-developers
I did some more searching, and it seems like that doesn't work with 4.3.
Sorry for the n00bish questions, but I am a total n00b; just getting into Android and the smartphone universe.
- By Steve Adamoschek in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 06-07-2014, 08:34 PM
- By amasga in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2014, 05:27 PM
- By ttwiitch in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 05-05-2014, 06:40 AM
- By Dissaster in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2014, 03:26 AM
- By Donkey-Punch in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2014, 11:04 AM