- 2 Posts
Link2SD + EXT4 + XT303 = Problems
First I must apologize if my English is not right, I'm new to the forum and also in English..
What happens is that a few days ago I bought the version "plus" of the app Link2SD, and when you create the cache link, I was saying I should use ext2, ext3 or ext4. So I decided to reformat everything and put it in FAT32 and EXT4; but to create the script gave me the following message:
"error in the installation script
mounting the script can not be created
mount: no such device
ext4 can not be supported on your device. Try FAT32 on the second partition."
I formatted in ext2, ext3, ext4 with the same result, repeat before had the free version and it worked FAT32 but you can not link Cache.
my sd is 16 GB.
Could anyone help me?
Thanks in advance.
- 05-05-2014, 02:02 AM #2
- 05-05-2014, 10:14 PM #4
Re: Link2SD + EXT4 + XT303 = Problems
install CWM then repartition from CWM recovery mode
If you have a recovery boot loader installed in your phone, you can simply log into your recovery and select advanced and then fix permissions. Once done reboot the phone. All partitions will have their flags set back to read write execute
- 06-02-2014, 09:58 PM #5
- By Brian Pierson in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 11-04-2014, 10:55 PM
- By dart4605 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 05-15-2014, 08:51 PM
- By Dissaster in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2014, 04:26 AM
- By Doug B in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2014, 07:32 AM
- By Maria Roberts in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2014, 04:19 AM