- 14 Posts
Importing and Exporting browser bookmarks from Android to PC (and vice versa)
I don't know if this is the right section to ask this question, but here it goes. How do I export or import mobile bookmarks from a browser (i.e. Chrome, Firefox, etc) to my PC and vice versa. If it's possible, how can I do it. I searched everywhere on Google and can't find any solutions.
- 05-05-2014, 03:17 PM #2
Re: Importing and Exporting browser bookmarks from Android to PC (and vice versa)
Bookmarks from your mobile Chrome browser should sync automatically with your Google account, and therefore sync with your desktop Chrome as well--and vice versa. This is assuming that you have all of the sync functions turned on. If you're using browsers other than Chrome, then this obviously won't work. Would this be a viable solution for you?
Posted via Android Central App--please excuse the brevity and any typos!
- By tSher in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 19Last Post: 08-25-2016, 07:36 PM
- By o2bnclemson in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2014, 01:23 PM
- By carbear02 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2014, 09:11 AM
- By albertalvarez2222 in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2014, 08:35 AM
- By Allan TT in forum Sony Xperia Z1 CompactReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2014, 08:06 AM