- 45 Posts
Group SMS text.
I've created groups of a subset of my contacts (friends, family, co-workers etc), but there appears no useful way to use them. I would like to send a text to (say) family without having to select contacts individually in Hangouts, but that does not appear to be possible. Most of the add-on apps I've looked at for group texting are rich with other features I don't care about. Any recommendations?
- 45 Posts
Re: Group SMS text.
A little more research and I found DW Contacts...
...which does exactly what I wanted.
I then found a problem where some devices were compositing old contacts on my sim card with those on my phone, giving duplicates in the display. I solved that by deleting the sim contacts using...
- By Marc Grossman in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 08-25-2015, 06:02 PM
- By shanezam203 in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-09-2014, 02:14 PM
- By bobniborg in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2014, 12:34 AM
- By droidntn in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2014, 12:54 PM
- By laurenichole350 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2014, 12:42 PM