- 4 Posts
Now my music and photos are acting weird on my Kyocera Event
The same thing happen but, it started when I updated my google music (via playstore) and that's when my songs wouldn't play nor show up. Only my podcast files and now they're not playing or showing up. Other things that were effect ( idk if it was caused by updated google music or the other updates) but my pictures is being screwed with too. It first was doing duplicates of it self, now it's duplicating and one folder will have this amount and the other would have another amount. And if I delete one, it would effect the other one (ie: if one folder have 1356 pic and the second one have 756. If I delete the second folder, it will take away from the first and you'll see it counting down). And when you click on the folder, you'll either see one pic or half the required number of pictures. Now everytime I delete the duplicate folder and turn off my phone and turn it on again, they'll reappear again. Same way when I plug my phone to the computer. My 16gb sd card had 8gb left on it; now it showing almost completly empty. What's going on?
- By daemon3020 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 07-12-2014, 03:17 PM
- By Wintercreek in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 12Last Post: 05-07-2014, 04:22 PM
- By alil25 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2014, 09:02 PM
- By psychspirit in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-05-2014, 05:28 PM
- By AaronActive in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2014, 04:43 PM