- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Help needed with gaining access to Razr M
I have a phone of a deceased coworker/friend that I need to try and pull photos from for a memorial service. The problem is that it appears no photos were saved on the SD card that I pulled, and no one knows the PIN to unlock the phone. Is there any way to unlock this phone without sheer luck? Is there any way to gain access to the file system? It was a pre-meditated suicide, so I suppose its conceivable he deleted all photos from the phone beforehand. He went as far as to clean out his office beforehand
Motorola said that if I put in a bad PIN enough times it would prompt for an email address. I was hoping I could gain access to his gmail account in order to go this route, but I only get a 10 minute cool-down if I try the PIN too many times. Any help would be appreciated. Obviously this is time sensitive.
- 05-07-2014, 04:26 AM #2
Re: Help needed with gaining access to Razr M
Welcome to Android Central, and sorry to hear about the unfortunate situation. Have you tried bringing the phone in to the wireless carrier and explaining the situation to them?
- 05-07-2014, 12:43 PM #3
- By Stang68 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 05-10-2014, 05:33 PM
- By elykoj in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2014, 09:46 AM
- By Andreas Schmidt1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2014, 04:35 AM
- By Captain Doumbek in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2014, 04:31 AM
- By icyjones in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 05-06-2014, 09:55 PM