- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
whats wrong with my Samsung screen help!!
i dont know what it is it may be water or moisture under the screen but i have no idea how it got there since i have not dropped my phone or even got it slightly wet. this issue started after i got my phone screen repaired for 40 which is a good price for a decent screen. whenever i put my phone in my jeans pocket they would get this on the screen sometimes it lasts for 1 day sometimes hours this time its been 3 days and im getting worried. i've tried using a fan and hair dryer but its not working. im going to post a picture to help you see what it is.
- 05-07-2014, 08:55 AM #2
- 05-07-2014, 08:56 AM #3
Re: whats wrong with my Samsung screen help!!
Looks life moisture to me. Did you replace the screen yourself or did a repair store fix it? I would suggest taking it back if a store did the replacement. Otherwise, open it back up and see if there's anything wrong with the install.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By Angela Rovito Peck in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 26Last Post: 01-28-2017, 11:16 PM
- By Spyware in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2014, 11:27 AM
- By FirstAndroidZ2 in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 7Last Post: 05-07-2014, 01:48 PM
- By ranganm in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2014, 08:35 AM
- By PhilWright41 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2014, 07:47 AM