Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default For protected games like Kingdom Rush Frontiers is it possible to transfer my achievements?

I have a Droid Mini that had a defect so I had to get a replacement. I've put in so much time into Kingdom Rush Frontiers and I don't want to lose everything!

I've been unable to find a solution in my research/testing. Thank you for any help you're able to offer.

Global Posts
    1,835 Global Posts
    ROM
    VernomRez / ICS / CM9

Default Re: For protected games like Kingdom Rush Frontiers is it possible to transfer my achievements?

Quote Originally Posted by NateTrib View Post
    I have a Droid Mini that had a defect so I had to get a replacement. I've put in so much time into Kingdom Rush Frontiers and I don't want to lose everything!

I've been unable to find a solution in my research/testing. Thank you for any help you're able to offer.
    Most games like this are linked to your Google account and will pick up right where you left off. Some force you into log into there dedicated game system.
    Palm Centro, Palm Pre +, HTC Rezound, Samsung Galaxy S4