- 2 Posts
How to change the default app for opening photos
Within the sony camera app on my xperia z2 I've set the default app for opening photos i've taken to 'google photos', I now want to change it but google photos doesnt appear in the list of apps under any of the headings or as any other name I recognize. How can I remove this default?
- Best AnswerMay 08 2014 | 12:55 pm EDT
Welcome to Android Central! Photos is part of Google+, so clear the defaults from Google+.
- 05-08-2014, 12:55 PM #2
- By buffee in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 09-21-2014, 11:48 PM
- By busa2006 in forum Android Security TalkReplies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2014, 01:35 PM
- By Oleg.Derevenetz in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2014, 07:36 AM
- By jobo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2014, 08:07 PM
- By Maryonthemove in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2014, 07:59 PM